- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Digital transformation helps companies reach their full potential – if the underlying technologies work for the people using them! At NTT DATA Business Solutions, we design, implement, manage and continuously enhance SAP solutions to make them work for companies – and for their people.
Does that sound like a challenge that suits you? Then we would love to get in touch! Whatever your current core competencies are: We will empower you with everything you need in order to help companies in more than 30 countries to become more efficient and effective.
At the same time, you can always rely on a culture of mutual respect and strong solidarity.
Are you ready to break new ground?
Standort: Bielefeld, Barcelona, London, Hertogenbosch, Lyon, Courbevoie, Colomiers
You will be a part of the Global Field Consulting (GFC) that drives projects and initiatives to improve our consulting business aiming at increasing consulting quality, streamlining approaches across countries and developing consultants in their respective fields.
Within GFC, the Global Quality and Risk Unit (GQR) is in charge of defining, implementing and enforcing Risk Management processes within all NTT DATA Business Solutions companies. The Risk and Quality Assurance effectively monitors risks throughout various project phases in an operative manner. You as the Regional Bid Manager will be involved in local and regional bid management processes as well as Proposal and Contract approval processes. Your main tasks will include:
- Implementation and execution of Bid Management for selected Consulting opportunities:
- Verification and critical questioning of the identified risks including definition of recommendations
- Coordination of several FTEs within the Bid team
- Request and check of the accompanying bid documents
- Support of the Project handover process
- Support continuous improvement of BID Management processes within the respective regional countries
- More than 5 years of experience in dealing with SAP engagements of complex bid (sales and presales) phases
- More than 3 years of experience in SAP project management
- Extensive knowledge in SAP solution portfolio / offerings
- Multinational project experience
- Ability to work with strong autonomy and to organize and work with multi-profiles teams
- Good customer and service orientation
- Experience in overcoming challenges in remote working such as overseas locations, cultural differences and split time-zones
- Willingness and / or ability to travel within the respective region
- Fluent in English orally and in writing and preferably other languages
- Team-oriented culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer, characterized by flat hierarchies
- Individually tailored training including a mentoring program
- Sustainable career development in a growth-oriented technology environment with a business focus