- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
We are looking to add a highly skilled legal professional to join our team to advise our global sales managers. Reporting to the Head of Sales with a dotted line to the legal department, the Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring that commercial contracts are negotiated to a high standard, protecting the commercial business while providing pragmatic solutions.
- Law degree(s) qualifying to be admitted to the bar either in Germany (“Volljurist”) or in another jurisdiction
- At least 4 years’ experience in a law firm, as in-house legal counsel or equivalent experience
- High proficiency in drafting and negotiating complex international sales and research and development contracts
- In-depth experience and knowledge in contract and commercial law.
- Very good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge of German or willingness to learn German
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent organizational skills, a self-starter comfortable with high work volume and pace
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Drafting/evaluating and negotiating contracts for the commercial business
- Provide accurate, pragmatic and timely legal advice
- Ensuring commercial contracts are in line with legal, compliance and other internal guidelines
- Designing and delivery of training to commercial stakeholders
What we offer:
- Support in getting accredited as "Syndikusrechtsanwalt" by the German bar
- Challenging tasks
- Great working atmosphere
- Development opportunities in an international environment
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.